How to Hunt the Wild Turkey
Do you want to bring home big toms, more often?
How to Hunt the Wild Turkey by veteran turkey hunter Alan Davy will give you knowledge you need to harvest your tom year after year.
This e-book covers many important turkey hunting topics such as
- Learn the language of the wild turkey - what calls mean to turkeys and when to use them.
- How to call on box calls, pot calls and mouth calls.
- Make the Shot - How to sight in and pattern your shotgun for turkeys.
- How to be invisible to Turkeys - Camo Secrets
- Proven Decoy Tactics. Secrets for faking out toms.
- Ten Ways to Take a Tom after Lunch - Afternoon hunting secrets.
- Dealing With Those Nasty Hens. Real hens are the competition you need to beat for a toms attention.
- Hunting Pressured Toms
- The best fall calls and how to make them.
- Twenty Five Top Tactics for Fall Turkeys
- Call Care and Maintenance for box calls pot calls and mouth calls.
- Create a Strut Zone for Toms. Give toms a reason to be in your woods.
And much more!
This e-book is currently only $5, the tips inside will give you the knowledge to bring home toms more often
Leave a comment